We all know how important lunch is, especially with a long day of snorkeling, swimming and exploring. We place great emphasis on the quality of our lunch options and the restaurants below have been selected for quality and fair representation of local food styles. Lunch at all 3 couldn’t be further away from the curry and rice in-a-bag that many of our cut-price competitors offer.
Breakfast (all tours)
- Seasonal fruit
- Fresh bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches
- Fresh egg, mayonnaise and chive sandwiches
- Moist homemade banana cake
Phi Phi Sunrise (inc Premium Small Group tour)
- Vegetable spring rolls with sweet plum sauce
- Spicy pomello salad with tamarind sauce & steamed shrimp
- Fried chicken
- Tom Kha Gai (chicken & coconut soup)
- Grilled salmon steak with red curry and wok fried vegetables
- Stir fried chicken with cashew nut and dried chilli in soy sauce
- ‘Southern style’ shrimp with tamarind sauce and capsicum
- Steamed jasmine rice
Phang Nga Restaurant Lunch
We enjoy lunch at Koh Panyee. A mix of Thai food (not too spicy) including fried rice, tempura prawns, fried chicken, curry dishes, mixed vegetables, chicken and coconut soup, steamed sea bass with lemongrass and ginger, fresh fruit and tea or coffee included. Children are also looked after with french fries if requested.
Phang Nga and Beyond Lunch
At a delightful sea view restaurant on Koh Yao Noi. Steamed rice, green curry chicken, paneng curry prawns, fried chicken wings, spring rolls, chicken with cashew nuts, mixed vegetables in soya sauce, french fries on request, tea and coffee included. A vegetarian lunch option is also available on all trips and vegetarians are well catered for, but please let us know before the trip date.
Afternoon Tea on all the Trips
Seasonal fruit and Chocolate treats